GifGun 2020 Mac are finally reunited! GifGun is the awesome new tool that finally brought After Effects and Gifs together after a long time apart. one-click animated .gif render for Dribbbble, Behance and more right within After Effects.
GifGun Mac Features:
- Batch Render! (Render multiple compositions in 1 click). Progressive Render (Increases render speeds dramatically).
- We made interface super-slick so it won’t take much of your space.
- We believe a properly engineered tool needs no tutorial, so we will just list our features.
- Ideal for Dropbox or other cloud sync. Or save into the Project folder.
- We resize keeping width/height ratio.
- 256/128 colors for best quality or 64/32 for weight. 8 for fun.
- Set framerate “as comp” will use composition fps settings. Which is obvious.
- We remove the temporary file by default, but if you need it.
- Choose not to loop GIF some people really ned unlooped GIFs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.