Geometry Dash 2021 Mac is a fast-paced platformer that will leave you screaming in frustration, but you’ll keep coming back for more. Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer! Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash cracked mac.
Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles. Geometry Dash mac crack or Geometry Dash Free Download is a Html5 game which can be played at mobile and desktop browser. Pick stars, evade objects and beat all scores. Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!
Geometry Dash Mac Features:
- Community Icons, as well as a community shop
- New icons and death effects
- Folders and level sorting
- Level leaderboards
- Treasure room chests that cost 5 keys
- Improved commenting system for user-made levels
- Weekly demon feature
- Moderator icons next to Moderators’ names
- You can now “favorite” levels
- View others’ comments from their profile
- Community-made icons for sale in secret shop/normal shop
- Group items to act as one in level editor
- It is a construct platform engine, with excellent graphics, sounds
- Pick stars, evade objects and beat all scores
- Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer
- Geometry is gonna burn your fingers, with multiple advanced difficulty courses to test your reflexes.
- Daily rewards.
- User level downloads.
- Global and friends leaderboards.
- A practice mode to learn the layout of levels.
- A variety of collectibles, some to use at shops and a Treasure Room.
- An Icon Kit providing many customisation options.
- Achievements with many rewards.
- Special map pack and gauntlet levels and levels of the week.
- A level editor to create and share levels.
- A record of player stats, accessed from the main menu using the column chart button.
- The hidden Vault, Vault of Secrets, Chamber of Time and Basement.
- User account functionality for social networking and secure data backup.
- Settings for customisable gameplay.
- Game Center integration for iOS devices.
- Google Play Games integration for Android devices.
- The icons that are featured in the second sneak peek picture are only 2 of the many icons that can be unlocked in Geometry Dash Meltdown. This is related to an upcoming feature in which Meltdown icons can be synced to the full version with a player’s account.
- Update 2.1 has the second most sneak peeks out of any other update so far, as Update 2.2 has since surpassed 2.1 with at least 10 sneak peeks
- Update 2.1 currently has the longest amount of time between two update teasers. The time between the second 2.1 WIP image (29th October, 2015) and the 2.1 song hint (2nd January, 2016) was over two months.
- RobTop stated before 2.0 that he would focus on making future updates only take 1-2 months. However, Update 2.1 released over a year after Update 2.0 was released on the 26th August 2015, giving it the longest development time out of any other released update.
- Update 2.1 is the third consecutive update to feature a new game mode, with Update 1.9 introducing the wave and Update 2.0 introducing the robot.
- Update 2.1 contains the most new gameplay elements (rings, pads and a new gamemode).
- In Geometry Dash World, it was first discovered that the dash rings would have a different shape that was more arrow-like than in the sneak peek. The red dash ring would also be colored pink. This was applied to the actual update.
- Update 2.1 has currently the longest sneak peek at 37 seconds.
- Both the “Geometry Dash Spider” and “Small lava test” videos on RobTopGames’ YouTube channel are unlisted.
- The lava blocks from the second and fourth WIP image are different than the lava blocks from the sneak peek. This could be because RobTop re-designed some art he was not satisfied with, as stated by him previously.
- In the “Small lava test” video, the new icon (Uber Hacker) is a fanmade icon that was carried over from the Purpura Texture Pack.
- 2016 is the first year where no updates to Geometry Dash were released.
- Update 2.1 has introduced the most vaults and rings out of any update.
- The flame while using a Dash Orb originally used the texture for one of the fireballs. (The one the bat shoots out in the start of Fingerdash)
- Similarly, the spider used to use the animation for normal teleportation portals.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.