GeoGebra 2020 Mac is a cross-platform and free program supporting learning mathematics. The tool has a set of functions that allow for effective calculation in many areas of mathematics such as arithmetic, mathematical analysis, planimetry, stereometry, analytical geometry in space and on the plane. It is also possible to create systems of equations and inequalities.
GeoGebra crack mac is the winner of many awards, which proves its considerable value. GeoGebra allows you to make dynamic constructions related to vectors, sections, lines and functions. The user has at his / her disposal two views: an algebra window and a geometry window that are related to each other. The application even deals with calculating derivatives, integrals and determining the extreme of functions.
GeoGebra Mac Features:
- Creating drawings containing geometrical figures (circles, circles, polygons, points, lines),
- Plotting function graphs based on equations or data sets,
- Chart configuration (type and size of lines, colors, axle signatures, scaling),
- Measuring angles and distances between figures,
- The possibility of using transformations and geometric constructions,
- Creating drawings of solids in three dimensions, including calculating the values of angles in space, drawing cross-sections and grids,
- Solving systems of equations and inequalities,
- Calculating derivatives of functions,
- Three viewing modes: graphic, algebraic, data sheet,
- Support for own tool types,
- Conditional instructions and dynamic color generation,
- Easy change between Cartesian and polar layout,
- Export of work to graphic formats or portable documents (PNG, HTML, PDF, SVG).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.