Geneious Prime 2022 Mac combines all the major DNA and protein sequence analysis tools into one application.
- Sequence alignment
- Contig assembly
- Restriction analysis
- Automatic publication updates.
Geneious Prime Mac Features:
- Sequence Analysis and Genomics – User-friendly, intuitive interface packed full of essential genomics tools for Sanger, Geneious Prime crack mac NGS and long read sequence analysis, including pairwise and multiple alignments, de novo assembly, mapping, expression analysis, variant calling, NGS visualization, sequence and chromatogram analysis, automatic annotation, and phylogenetic tree building.
- Molecular Biology – Perform a wide-range of cloning and primer design operations within one interface. Automatically annotate plasmid maps and expression vectors. Simulate a variety of molecular cloning operations including restriction cloning, Gibson Assembly, Gateway cloning and TOPO cloning. Design and test primers, find CRISPR sites, and optimize codons.
- Data Management – Simply drag and drop to import, export and convert your sequences, annotations and notes in common file formats including Genbank, SnapGene, FASTQ, FASTA, BAM, VCF, GFF, or import your complete Vector NTI database. Arrange and browse your data library how you like with document filtering, batch renaming, and document history automatically saved. Available for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Automate – Create your own automated workflows or use in-built workflows to increase efficiency, control business processes, and reduce human error in your research. Connect directly to databases including UniProt, NCBI (Entrez), BLAST and PubMed. Databases searches can be automated, allowing you to continuously receive the latest information on genomes, sequences, and protein structures.
- Collaborate – Transform data management across teams, increase process efficiency and improve collaboration with intuitive folder-based organization and a seamlessly integrated shared database. Geneious Server Database is also available to purchase with a greater level of control and increased security for data access for your organization over the standard shared database.
- Customize – Extend the functionality of Geneious Prime License key with our collection of plugins available for assembly, alignment, phylogenetics and more. Integrate with existing systems and add your own custom algorithms using a highly interoperable API.
Fixes and Minor Changes:
- Java: Updated bundled JRE version to 18.104.22.168+1
- Licensing: Licenses should now behave correctly once entered into Geneious. Please contact our support team if you are still encountering any licensing issues
- Parts Cloning: Fixed a bug with propagating changes to parent documents
- Shared Database: Fixed bug where folders in the root directory could not be renamed
- Usage Logging: Fixed a rare bug that caused Geneious Prime to hang when the user interacted with the UI if anonymous usage tracking was enabled.
- Fixed a crash when importing SnapGene files with ‘het’ features
- Better handling of Helix, Sheet & Turn types when importing SnapGene protein files
Geneious Server and Geneious Server Database:
- Updated installation scripts and manual
- Updated to JRE 11
- Updated to Tomcat 9
- Support for CentOS 6 and RHEL 6 has been discontinued.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.