BaseCamp 2021 Mac is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device and manage your data using topographic Garmin maps that include digital elevation model (DEM) data, such as Topo U.S. 24K, Topo U.S. 24K National Parks (version 3), Topo U.S. 100K (version 4 and later), Topo U.S. 2008, Topo Australia, Topo Canada (version 4), Topo Deutschland, Topo Great Britain, and Topo products produced by many Garmin distributors.
Garmin BaseCamp Mac Features:
- Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
- Plan multi-day trips using Yelp and your map data
- Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
- View map data in 2D and 3D.
- View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
- Geotag photos with geographical location information.
- Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
- Download and view BirdsEye satellite imagery and topographic raster maps.
- Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
- Fixed map display issue on Zumo XT.
- FourSquare and Parkopedia products will now be displayed in.
- BaseCamp as pre-loaded maps on specific devices.
- Various stability and bug fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.