GarageSale 2020 Mac is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online auction system.Create and manage your auctions with ease. You can create, edit, track, and manage multiple auctions in a single, intuitive application. It even integrates with several international eBay sites, as well as with PayPal and Twitter, to provide a complete, robust eBay client. Develop professional, attractive listings. GarageSale crack features iPhoto integration, what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) text editing, free image hosting, and over 130 free auction designs. And with these features, among many more, it’s never been easier to create professional, eye-catching eBay listings. GarageSale for mac is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online marketplace. It’s fast, easy to use and comes with everything you need to create, list and track your listings and manage your orders and inventory.
GarageSale Mac Featurees:
- Use GarageSale’s intuitive and reliable interface to create eBay listings conveniently.
- Launch your prepared listings whenever you want – manually or automatically by using the built-in scheduler.
- If eBay is your business, you’ll love GarageSale’s advanced eBay options like Stores, Variations, Fixed-price Items and Pro Designs. Even as a private seller GarageSale is your tool of choice since it allows you to create professional looking eBay listings in no time and helps you to stay on top of your orders.
- Never miss a new order! GarageSale’s new Orders sections keeps tracks of incoming orders and is synced with eBay.
- It shows information about the order status, purchased items and provides you with all buyer details that you need to process the order and to ship your items.
- If needed you can communicate with your buyers by sending them an eBay message.
- Once the item is shipped, upload the tracking ID to eBay and leave feedback right from within GarageSale.
- Our free listing designs offer an easy way to make your listings vastly more attractive.
- GarageSale comes with 150 customizable listing designs for you to choose from.
- With a fingertip you can fine-tune them or change how images and description are laid out.
More amazing features
- Financial reports
- Revise running listings
- Relist unsold items
- Auto-restart listings
- Free scheduler built-in
- Inventory tracking
- Free image hosting available
- Batch editing
- Support for fixed-price-items and auction format
- Listing images can be copied and pasted between listings
- Images can be edited using image editing apps installed on your Mac and with image editing extensions
- When selling cars on eBay Motors or eBay UK, there is now a dedicated field for the vehicle ID (VIN or VRM)
- Return policy, payment options, and tax settings can be specified in GarageSale’s XML import format
- Syntax highlighting for HTML code in Editor mode
- See all main features.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.