GarageBand 2021 Mac Rebuilt from the ground up with a fresh new look and amazing new features, GarageBand is the easiest way to create a great-sounding song on your Mac. Add realistic, impeccably produced and performed drum grooves to your song with Drummer. Easily shape the sound of any instrument in the Sound Library with Smart Controls.
GarageBand mac crack Crank up the bottom end with Bass Amp Designer, or mix and match electric guitar amps, cabinets, and pedals with Amp Designer and Pedalboard. Control GarageBand and play any software instrument wirelessly on your iPad using the Logic Remote app. Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects updated across multiple Mac computers, or even import GarageBand for iOS songs directly from iCloud.
- A fresh new look, designed for easy music making
- Stay in perfect tune with a larger, more responsive Tuner
- Find the sweet spot in every track with the all-new interactive visual EQ
- Enable Quick Help and get useful hints wherever you hover your cursor
- Add a virtual session drummer or beat producer to your song that takes direction and plays realistic beats
- Choose among 28 players from popular genres like EDM, Hip Hop, Rock, and Alternative
- Use a simple set of controls to shape your drummer’s performance
- Each player can perform over a million unique groove and fill combinations
All-new Sound Library
- Get inspired with a fresh new collection of sounds and instruments
- Explore new Apple Loops covering the latest electronic and urban genres
- Easily shape any sound in the library with a custom set of knobs, buttons, and sliders
- The look and personality of Smart Controls changes with each instrument
Amps and Stompboxes
- Use Bass Amp Designer to dial up classic and modern tones
- Build your own guitar rig with Amp Designer using 25 legendary amps and cabinets
- Design a custom Pedalboard from a collection of 35 fun and creative stompbox effects
Record. Mix. Master. Share.
- Create a song with up to 255 tracks
- Quickly change the timing of an audio recording using Flex Time
- Use Groove Matching to align the rhythm and timing of all your tracks with a single click
- Choose your best performance with multi-take recording
- Create a ringtone, export to your iTunes library, or share directly to SoundCloud
- Use iCloud to keep your GarageBand projects up to date across your Mac computers
- Start a song anywhere on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, then import it wirelessly to your Mac to take it even further
- Works with Logic Remote for iPad
- Use your iPad and Multi-Touch gestures to wirelessly play any GarageBand instrument on your Mac
- Access Smart Controls on your iPad to shape any sound while you’re playing
- Navigate your song and browse the Sound Library from your iPad.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.