GameSalad 2021 Mac is an authoring tool developed by GameSalad, Inc. (formerly Gendai Games) aimed primarily at non-programmers for composing games in a drag-and-drop fashion, using visual editors and a behavior-based logic system. It is used by consumers and creative professionals such as graphic designers, animators, and game developers for rapidly prototyping, building and self-publishing cross-platform games and interactive media.
The application runs on Mac OS for producing games for iPhone, it also runs on Windows which is optimized for producing games on Android devices although games developed on Windows have to be converted to Mac OS files to be published to the App Store, web browser-based content in HTML 5, and Android applications. GameSalad Crack Mac provides a graphical user interface for describing the rules and the behavior of game objects, called Actors, without knowledge of programming or scripting languages.
Behaviors are components of an actor that can either instantaneously or persistently affect the actor depending on rules that compose them. The application comes with a library of behaviors (for movement, changing attribute states, affecting collision, saving, etc.) that can be inserted into rules and other behavior groups to create new behavior.
GameSalad Mac Features:
- Create Your Games: There’s no faster or easier way to develop games than with GameSalad Creator. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just getting started, its visual drag & drop interface and deep behavior library make game creation fast and easy.
- Drag & Drop: Importing your own art and sound is as easy as dragging them from your desktop. The same goes for applying game behaviors.
- Behavior Library: Create complex actions from a long list of established game behaviors. Apply them easily to multiple actors.
- Physics-in-a-Box: Create innovative game mechanics in all sorts of genres using our fully integrated physics engine.
- Learn Game Design: Experiment with new ideas, or discover how your favorite games work! GameSalad removes the need to read and write code, so you can focus on pure game design.
- Test on Device: Use GameSalad Viewer to play your game on your phone or tablet. No signing required!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.