FXpansion Cypher2 2019 Mac is designed for deep sonic exploration and expressive performances. It features a vast range of sound design tools and over 1300 sounds, including 500 MPE-optimised presets. Experience an unparalleled level of expression through analogue-modelled oscillators, waveshaping and thru-zero FM.
FXpansion Cypher2 Mac Features:
- Modulate the master sequencer with 3 mod sequencers and an expanded control matrix.
- Improved interface with real-time animated modulation, full signal flow visuals and preset descriptions.
- Default MIDI CC mappings for both 2D and 5D controller types.
- 6 circuit-modelled filter types, each with a varied set of responses, including a comb filter model with 8 comb types.
- Scalable interface for 4K/retina screens with a variety of themes.
- LFOs are expanded with clock-divided sub-LFOs for synchronisation or free-running modulation.
- Updated envelope shapes for precise control.
- Feed your creativity with preset morphing and randomisation.
- Support for microtonal Scala .TUN files.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.