FxFactory for mac is a revolutionary visual effects package which powers the largest collection of plugins for Final Cut Pro X, Motion, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, DaVinci Resolve.
FxFactory Mac Features:
- Revolutionary visual effects package for Final Cut Studio that can help you manage the effects installed on your system and create your own
- FxFactory provides quick access to a collection of visual effects designed to work with Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro or Motion.
- Moreover, FxFactory is featuring a intuitive interface that allows you to browse and manage all effects that are installed on your system.
- The FxFactory OS X application also allows you to use the free products without purchasing but also provides support for purchasing and registering commercial products.
- The FxFactory Pro version allows you to make your own visual effects without writing a single line of code.
- First version to support FxCore-based products on systems with a graphics processor (GPU) that supports Metal.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.