FTP Server 2020 Mac provides a simple way to share/exchanges files between your computers and other devices. FTP Server mac crack is a standard network protocol used to transfer computer files from one host to another host over a TCP-based network, such as the Internet.
FTP Server lets you run the FTP service on your own computer and you can access the files on the host computer with any standard FTP client such as FileZilla. OS X provides read-only FTP access in Finder, you can press Command-K in a Finder window and enter the FTP URL (something like ftp://192.168.0.100:2121/), and connect to FTP Server. FTP Server comes with its own password authentication, so you don’t need to expose your user account to other people nor do you need to create a system user for the authentication purpose.
FTP Server Mac Features:
- You can simply start the FTP service without any additional configuration.
- Server root, port, anonymous access options are available.
- Built-in authentication.
- FTP Server requires very little resources to run and the app size is relatively small.
- All kinds of regular files supported folders, documents, photos, movies, apps, backups and other files.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.