Fresh 2020 mac was born on that sinking feeling we have whenever we head into the Finder to ‘Find’ that file that we are working on, just downloaded, or like to keep handy. Fresh is designed to hide itself when you are not using it – keeping your onscreen clutter of windows more managable. Note that although the Fresh window is large, it disappears as soon as you drag a file out, so you can drag to any location.
You can search from within Fresh crack mac using Spotlight, or dig down into any folder on your computer to select the folder you need. This keeps your workflow going. Fresh always appears on the screen of the application that you are using. Fresh can tag files – to tag a file simply select it (or multiple docs) then press the return key. You can pick from recently used tags, or simply type in tags. To move onto the next document, press the ‘tab’ key. You can also rate files with 1 to 5 stars.
- The biggest shortcut is the activate keyboard command, which defaults to command /
- Command – O – open the file
- Arrow keys work
- Command – shift – R to rename a file
- Command Delete to trash a file
- Delete just removes the selected file from Fresh – does not delete it.
- Tab key changes focus.
- ‘Command clicking’ on a file does multiple select.
- Scrolling in the zones works as expected.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.