Franzis SHARPEN projects 2019 Mac software for sharp images goes into the next round. Blurred shots can be saved with a few clicks, but also sharpen individual image areas or remove scratches and sensor errors. New tools and features complete the complete package for the most important step in professional image editing: re-sharpening.
The new intelligent masking function protects selected areas with just one click. For example, skin tones or smooth areas can be selected by default. This saves a lot of time and effort. In a jiffy, exactly what you want is sharp! Thanks to the revised image sharpness calculation, you can get the most out of your pictures. The oversampling modes “1-fold” and “2-fold” provide a fine and therefore better blur correction. All functions, all tools, all features the SHARPEN projects 3 professional shows what is technically possible. Ideal for professionals and ambitious amateur photographers!
- Includes plug-in for Adobe Lightroom Classic, Adobe Photoshop CS 6+ and Adobe Photoshop Elements 11+
- Full selection of 26 presets
- Integrated batch processing
- Extended RAW module with 8 color filters
- New mode “after EV value” for generating bracketing.
Franzis SHARPEN projects Mac Features:
- The new Pro Infinity quality mode and the Contour mode allow unprecedented blur distribution accuracy.
- Now the maximum actual size of the current image is used for the calculation.
- The program automatically selects the correct blur reduction mode based on this analysis.
- This creates the best conditions for naturally sharp images.
- By slightly blurring are fast times 20 to 30 pixels blurred.
- Many ways lead to SHARPEN projects, from now on also quite comfortably from Adobe Lightroom!
- A new full-featured filter plug-in for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop for maximum comfort for your personal workflow.
- Simply select the desired image or image series in the Lightoom image database, export to SHARPEN projects, edit.
- intelligent masking function to protect certain image areas
- Pro Infinity & Oversampling revised methods for image analysis and blurring correction
- Contour mode for optimal determination of the blur distribution function
- 8 digital color filters for the selective simulation of colored photo filters
- Improved scratch and sensor error correction in 5 quality modes
- Scaled saving of pictures for facebook and co.
- Enhancements in Selective Drawing
- Note function in the undo timeline
- 10 new additional presets
- Improved performance.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.