Franz 2021 Mac is your messaging app for WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Telegram and many many more. Franz Crack Mac is the former Emperor of Austria – but also a messaging app that combines chat & messaging services into one application. Franz Mac Crack currently supports Slack, WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Google Hangouts, GroupMe, Skype and many more.
Franz allows you to add each service many times. This makes Franz the perfect tool to manage multiple business and private accounts all at the same time. You could even use five different Facebook Messenger accounts at once, if some inexplicable reason urges you to do so. Franz 5 Crack offers built in service synchronization. Just sign in to your Franz account on as many devices as you want and you are ready to go.
Franz Mac Features:
- And more than 1000 service integrations created by the Franz Community.
- Franz will notify you about incoming messages directly in your Operating System.
- Here is one for the night owls. Enjoy Franz in a beautiful night mode.
- Have multiple sets of services for private-, or business communication.
- Control to the finest detail how you want to get notified for each service.
- Franz is trained in almost every major language. Wunderbar!
- Set up your account in one place and enjoy Franz from wherever you want.
- The amazing Franz Community has created more than 1000 service integrations – just for you.
- Add as many instances of a service as you want. Like 5 Facebook Messengers with different accounts.
- Protect your privacy for every service individually or simply bypass government censorship.
- Franz is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Add support for screen sharing during video calls
- Fix app focus detection (c42337f)
- Bug Fixes Various bugfixes and improvements
- Improved translations. A million thanks to the amazing community.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.