Foxit PDF Editor 2022 Mac light-weight PDF document viewer. It allows you to create, view, and print PDFs. Foxit PDF Editor Crack is noticeably smaller than Adobe’s Acrobat software, making it ideal for those of you who need a powerful program which doesn’t rely heavily upon system resources. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard.
Whether you’re a consumer, businessperson, or a member of a government agency or educational organization, you need to read, create, sign, and annotate (comment on) PDF documents and fill out PDF forms. Foxit PDF Editor Mac Crack is one of the few high-volume PDF reader providing a complete PDF creation solution, providing the power of PDF creation to every desktop. Foxit PDF comes equipped with comprehensive protection against security vulnerabilities, keeping your system and company safe.
Foxit PDF Editor Mac Features:
- Calibrate the scale ratio when measuring objects in PDF files.
- Configure the preferred directory for saving a PDF file as a copy.
- Add a plugin platform for users’ convenience to manage Foxit plugins.
- Change the font and font size for text in comment pop-ups and reply messages.
- More options available in preferences to better view and work with PDF files.
- Foxit PDF Editor mac full has been optimized to work seamlessly with the macOS platform.
- Tap the trackpad with three fingers to display the Look Up window for the selected contents.
- Control-click the document name in the application’s title bar to navigate the filesystem trees.
View PDF files:
- Open and view PDF files quickly and clearly
- Open password-protected PDF files
- Open and view file attachments embedded in PDF files
- View PDF files in single page, continuous, facing (2-page), facing continuous, separate cover page modes
- Easily navigate PDF files by page number, page thumbnails, and bookmarks
- Zoom in or out of PDF files for a clearer view
- Rotate pages in 90° increments
- Search text to find specific information
- Take a snapshot of a selected area for sharing
- Save, synchronize, and access PDF files in the Foxit Cloud Reading.
Annotate PDF files:
- Mark up the text in PDF files with text markup tools
- Add text comments in PDF files using the Typewriter, Callout, and Textbox tools
- Add drawings and free-form shapes in PDF files with drawing tools
- Make comments in PDF files with the Note tool
- Attach files as comments to PDF files with the Attachment tool
- Highlight specified areas in PDF files with the Area Highlight tool
- Add static and dynamic stamps to PDF files.
Print PDF files:
- Print documents along with annotations
- Protect PDF files
- Sign PDF files with handwritten signature.
Work with ConnectedPDF:
- Convert PDF files to ConnectedPDF format
- Work with protected cPDFs
- Participate in Connected reviews
- Track who reads or edits your PDF document
- Share comments and discussions on PDF documents.
Work on PDF forms:
- Fill out and save PDF forms
- Import and export form data.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.