Foxit PDF Editor 2022 Mac light-weight PDF document viewer. It allows you to create, view, and print PDFs. Foxit PDF Editor Full Crack is noticeably smaller than Adobe’s Acrobat software, making it ideal for those of you who need a powerful program which doesn’t rely heavily upon system resources. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard.
Whether you’re a consumer, businessperson, or a member of a government agency or educational organization, you need to read, create, sign, and annotate (comment on) PDF documents and fill out PDF forms. Foxit PDF Editor 11 Mac Crack is one of the few high-volume PDF reader providing a complete PDF creation solution, providing the power of PDF creation to every desktop. Foxit PDF comes equipped with comprehensive protection against security vulnerabilities, keeping your system and company safe.
Foxit PDF Editor Mac Features:
- Calibrate the scale ratio when measuring objects in PDF files.
- Configure the preferred directory for saving a PDF file as a copy.
- Add a plugin platform for users’ convenience to manage Foxit plugins.
- Change the font and font size for text in comment pop-ups and reply messages.
- More options available in preferences to better view and work with PDF files.
- Foxit PDF Editor mac full has been optimized to work seamlessly with the macOS platform.
- Tap the trackpad with three fingers to display the Look Up window for the selected contents.
- Control-click the document name in the application’s title bar to navigate the filesystem trees.
- Improve the workflow for working with the Format panel when you annotate or edit PDFs.
- Other enhancements to the user experience.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.