FotoMagico Pro 2023 Mac is the easiest way to create a gorgeous slideshow on your Mac using your photos, videos, music and text telling your story in a live presentation or a high resolution video. Use per-built stories or story-parts or tell your very own, unique story. FotoMagico 6 Pro Crack OR FotoMagico Crack Mac OR FotoMagico Mac Serial Number OR FotoMagico 6 Mac Crack lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks.
It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application. You can also download FotoMagico 5 Crack
FotoMagico Pro Mac Features:
- Create the most spectacular slideshows.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
- Present a breathtaking show.
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
- Your audience will want to take it home.
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- The search UI for Unsplash and Pexels in the new media browser has been overhauled to be more intuitive. Search field and filtering is now inline with the Unsplash or Pexels source.
- Music.app in new media browser now supports audio files that are stored outside the user’s “Music” folder, e.g. on an external disk. If read access rights are not available, the user is alerted to grant access rights to the folder containing the audio files.
- The new media browser no longer crashes with playlists containing duplicate songs.
- Changing a transition via the context menu in the Storyboard now applies to the whole selection, instead of just the clicked transition.
- Using the “Duplicate” command in the File menu now works correctly.
- Fixed several issues when using Stage Manager on macOS Ventura.
- Got rid of some memory leaks after closing a slideshow document.
- Internal stability improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.