FortiClient for mac 2020 is a unified security offering designed for PCs, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices. Features include SSL and IPsec VPN, antivirus/anti-malware, web filtering, application firewall, vulnerability assessment, and more.
FortiClient key mac is fully integrated with FortiClient EMS, FortiGate, FortiManager, and FortiAnalyzer for management, monitoring, and central logging/reporting. Enterprise Management Server (EMS) simplifies end-to-end endpoint deployment, registration, management, and monitoring for FortiClients.
FortiClient Mac Features:
- Provides Endpoint Visibility & Compliance throughout Security Fabric.
- Prevent Known Vulnerabilities from Being Exploited by Attackers.
- Proactive threat research helps close off avenues of attack before they can be exploited
- Automated Behaviour Based Protection against Unknown Threats.
- Simplified Endpoint Management.
- Up-to-the minute threat intelligence delivered in real time to stop the latest threats.
- Mature and rigorous back-end processes ensure high fidelity.
- A global network of more than 3 million sensors offers insight into threats anywhere in the world.
- Protect Your Organization from a Constantly Evolving Threat Landscape.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.