ForkLift 2021 Mac is a powerful file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed in a clean and versatile UI that offers the combination of absolute simplicity and raw power expected from a well-executed Mac software. ForkLift will connect to any remote server FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, the SMB and AFP shares on your local network, pretty much anything you can plug into or hook up to a Mac.
ForkLift for mac crack carries a complete toolbox for managing your files, including Folder Synchronization, Batch Renaming, Archive handling, Application deleter, editing files over remote connections and many more. All these power features are packaged into a Finder-like, dual-pane interface that delivers superior workflow while remaining absolutely familiar to use, along with QuickLook, Spotlight search and all.
- Completely re-built from scratch inside and out.
- You can mount a remote connection as a disk and access it from any app.
- List view, Column view, Icon view and Coverflow.
- Handles almost any archive format: Rar, Zip, Tar, Gz and a dozen more.
- Integrated favorite manager.
- Advanced Multi-Rename.
- QuickLook local and remote files.
- Possible to set as default file viewer.
- File Compare with FileMerge, Kaleidoscope, Beyond Compare, and Araxis Merge support.
- Multilingual: English, German, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, and Ukrainian.
WHAT’S NEW in ForkLift :
- Option to disable SMB discovery, which could cause double entries of the same local share in the sidebar. If you want to disable SMB discovery, run the following command in Terminal: defaults write com.binarynights.ForkLift-3 DisableSambaDiscovery true
- Previews SVG files
- ForkLift now uses short-lived access tokens when connecting to Dropbox
- macOS Monterey compatibility improvements
- Extended timeout period on S3 and Backblaze
- During Move operations, issues like loss of internet connection or not enough space in the target location can’t lead to the deletion of the source items when the user clicks Skip in the error window to disregard the error message
- Fixes an issue where a parent folder appeared as its own subfolder on webDAV
- Fixes a possible memory leak on FTP TLS
- Fixes an issue where files inside an archive opened in the editor app defined in the Preferences of ForkLift and not in their default apps
- Fixes a possible crash introduced in version 3.5.3 in Column View, which usually occurred when an item was clicked in the sidebar
- Fixes the thumbnail loading issue introduced in version 3.5.3 in Icon View: thumbnails were only loaded after scrolling or resizing the thumbnails
- Fixes an issue where the Quick Select option Select Matches didn’t jump to the match when there was only one match that wasn’t visible in the pane
- Fixes an issue where permissions weren’t always kept during remote editing
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.