ForkLift 2022 Mac is a powerful file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed in a clean and versatile UI that offers the combination of absolute simplicity and raw power expected from a well-executed Mac software. ForkLift will connect to any remote server FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, the SMB and AFP shares on your local network, pretty much anything you can plug into or hook up to a Mac.
ForkLift for mac crack carries a complete toolbox for managing your files, including Folder Synchronization, Batch Renaming, Archive handling, Application deleter, editing files over remote connections and many more. All these power features are packaged into a Finder-like, dual-pane interface that delivers superior workflow while remaining absolutely familiar to use, along with QuickLook, Spotlight search and all.
- Completely re-built from scratch inside and out.
- You can mount a remote connection as a disk and access it from any app.
- List view, Column view, Icon view and Coverflow.
- Handles almost any archive format: Rar, Zip, Tar, Gz and a dozen more.
- Integrated favorite manager.
- Advanced Multi-Rename.
- QuickLook local and remote files.
- Possible to set as default file viewer.
- File Compare with FileMerge, Kaleidoscope, Beyond Compare, and Araxis Merge support.
- Multilingual: English, German, Hungarian, Polish, Russian, and Ukrainian.
WHAT’S NEW in ForkLift :
- Renaming items on Backblaze B2
- Moving items on Backblaze B2
- Displays an error message when a file can’t be updated in the Preview Pane because of missing permissions
- Added system sound for Empty Trash
- Updated system sounds
- Fixes an issue of the sorting order of the selected items in Icon View that caused problems for example during Multi-Renaming
- The correct folder size is being displayed after a new folder has been created using the name of a recently deleted folder
- Pressing the Tab key during renaming doesn’t insert a tab character into the name of the item
- Selection in the Activities window doesn’t get lost when the item list updates
- Fixes an issue that could cause a possible data loss when moving items over SFTP into a target location with not enough space
- Fixes an issue where permissions were lost on Amazon S3 after renaming an item
- Fixes an issue that caused the missing progress indicator during Search in Icon and Column View
- Fixes an issue where local shares could appear twice in the sidebar
- Fixes a possible data loss during remote editing
- Fixes an issue that caused a possible crash when saving a file while remote editing on Amazon S3
- Fixes a compatibility issue that could cause operations failing on certain WebDAV servers
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.