ForkLift 2021 Mac is a powerful file manager and ferociously fast FTP client clothed in a clean and versatile UI that offers the combination of absolute simplicity and raw power expected from a well-executed Mac software. ForkLift will connect to any remote server FTP, SFTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV, the SMB and AFP shares on your local network, pretty much anything you can plug into or hook up to a Mac.
ForkLift for mac crack carries a complete toolbox for managing your files, including Folder Synchronization, Batch Renaming, Archive handling, Application deleter, editing files over remote connections and many more. All these power features are packaged into a Finder-like, dual-pane interface that delivers superior workflow while remaining absolutely familiar to use, along with QuickLook, Spotlight search and all.
- Completely re-built from scratch inside and out.
- You can mount a remote connection as a disk and access it from any app.
- List view, Column view, Icon view and Coverflow.
- Handles almost any archive format: Rar, Zip, Tar, Gz and a dozen more.
- Integrated favorite manager.
- Advanced Multi-Rename.
- QuickLook local and remote files.
WHAT’S NEW in ForkLift :
- Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Drawings files can be downloaded and opened locally
- “Date Modified” and “Date Created” are preserved on Google Drive
- Big Sur GUI compatibility improvements
- ForkLift preserves permissions when remote editing
- ForkLift can handle non normalized UTF-8 on AWS
- When multiple ForkLift windows are open, the commands “Open in ForkLift” or “Reveal in ForkLift” open the selected item in the window which is on top
- On Google Drive uppercase and lowercase letters in item names are treated as the same and ForkLift only displays one of these items to prevent possible data loss
- Fixes a vulnerability in the helper tool of previous versions. Disables the usage of previous helper tools.
- Fixes an issue where ForkLift didn’t update the available free space in the status bar when ForkLift was started with the sidebar turned off
- Fixes an issue in the Sync window where an incorrect number of items to be deleted was displayed when “Delete orphaned Items” was selected
- Fixes an issue where an incorrect number of items was displayed in the Edit menu when undoing “Move to Trash” of multiple items
- Fixes an issue in the Multi-rename window where the “Replace text” text field was inactive on the very first use
- Fixes an issue where multiple Bonjour discovered entries got mixed up
- Fixes an issue where it was possible to accidentally undo a previous action when trying to undo a newer action which can’t be undone
- Fixes an issue which caused the order of tabs inside workspaces to mix up
- Fixes an issue in List View where empty rows and rows with items in them had different heights when alternating background was enabled
- Readds the “Show View Options” command to the context menu
- Fixes an issue where it wasn’t possible to open the “Shared with me” folder on Google Drive when ForkLift wasn’t in English
- Fixes minor issues in the localization (translation and GUI)
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.