FontLab VI 2020 Mac can create, open, modify, draw, space, kern, hint, and export desktop, web, color, and variable fonts. It is an all-around font editor, but also supports data interchange with other font creation tools, making it easy to integrate into your existing workflows. FontLab brought in the best of their classic apps, FontLab Studio and Fontographer, including many familiar keyboard FontLab shortcuts. But they reconsidered and streamlined every function.
FontLab VI for mac also gives you groundbreaking new drawing tools and responsive contour operations to make your design process easier and more efficient, whether you’re an expert or a beginner. FontLab now supports color and variability, so you can explore these new possibilities and expand your creative reach. FontLab VI crack mac now supports color and variability, so you can explore these new possibilities and expand your creative reach. We’ve integrated industry-standard software components and codified established best practices into the app, to help make your fonts technically top-notch.
FontLab VI Mac Features:
- Control the angle and thickness of the brush.
- Save Power Brush presets and apply them to other contours across your font.
- Our Pencil is a radical new sketching tool.
- Trim, tweak, modify, smooth, adjust.
- Our Rapid tool is a Pen on turbo. Click for a line, double-click for a curve, that’s it.
- It knows which nodes should be extremes, and automatically makes smooth curves with your chosen node positions.
- FontLab VI has a great Pen tool for you.
- We’ve combined the best of Fontographer, FontLab Studio, and some other approaches.
- You can finally move both handles on a curve in sync, Balance their proportions and tune the curve Tension.
- Some nodes define a stem position, but some are Servants that just follow along when you move others.
- Create and adjust live rounded corners and ink traps with Smart Corners.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.