FontLab Studio 2019 Mac is our next-generation professional font editor for Mac and Windows. Used by Adobe, Apple, Bitstream, IBM, Linotype, Microsoft, Monotype, Morisawa and almost every other major font foundry in the world, it is the comprehensive solution for font foundries, professional type designers, typographers and graphic design studios, allowing them to design typefaces and create or modify fonts. FontLab Studio crack mac supports all major outline font formats, including Type 1, TrueType, Multiple Master and OpenType.
FontLab Studio Mac Features:
- In-context glyph design with Neighbors and Shape groups, true tangent points, color-customized and streamlined glyph window.
- Revolutionary new metrics and kerning editing: multiline preview, better class kerning, smart autogeneration of classes.
- Pixelfont support: import BDF files and make pixelfonts, built-in autotracing.
- Unicode 6.0 support: SMP codepoints, auto-generate over 2,500 accented characters from built-in definitions, new Unicode glyph template images (from Monotype Imaging).
- Improved OpenType support with better VOLT integration, roundtrip editing of complex-script fonts, font merging, glyph suffix renaming.
- Opens Mac fonts on Windows (Mac Type 1, TrueType GX/AAT) and Ikarus files
- Five new printing modes, Quick Test fonts with system rendering.
- Open installed fonts, generate multiple fonts in one step.
- Redesigned preferences; save, open and exchange preference profiles and UI workspaces.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.