FontLab 2021 Mac is a modern, professional font editor, crafted for type designers and font geeks. It lets you create, open, modify, draw, space, kern, hint and export desktop, web, color and variable OpenType fonts for any Unicode writing system, from Latin, Cyrillic and Greek, to Arabic, Hebrew and Indic, all the way to Chinese, Japanese, emoji, symbols and icons.
FontLab Crack Mac also gives you groundbreaking new drawing tools and responsive contour operations to make your design process easier and more efficient, whether you’re an expert or a beginner. FontLab now supports color and variability, so you can explore these new possibilities and expand your creative reach.
FontLab Mac Features:
Draw type swiftly and surely
Users love FontLab’s drawing tools. NEW In FontLab 7, you can draw more smoothly, bring in existing artwork, and keep the balance between consistency and precision.
Friendly names & features
OpenType features are great for small caps, ligatures, fractions and variants. NEW In FontLab 7, you can create them without looking at a single line of code!
FontLab helps you make your glyphs variable. NEW In FontLab 7, you can design multiple masters at once, and export families and spec-compliant variable OpenType fonts.
Kern like a king
In FontLab, you can kern in a comfortable multi-line window that feels like a text editor. NEW Enjoy better class kerning in FontLab 7, and easily find clashing combinations!
Discover FontLab 7 as you work
FontLab is mighty. NEW F1 tells you all about it.
And much more!
- Supercharge your FontLab with TypeRig, a mighty Python extension that facilitates batch work with layers, contours, metrics, anchors, guides and texts
- Quickly add a new glyph with Cmd+Alt+N (Mac) / Ctrl+Alt+N (Windows)
- Replace or append glyphs when pasting in Font window
- Toggle auto layers (automatically created live composites) and copy their custom recipes in multiple glyphs and all masters
- Manually add hints with the Magnet tool
- Detailed improvements in UFO3 and .glyphs import/export
- New JSON-based human-readable clipboard format
- Vastly reduced memory consumption
- Dozens of detailed improvements and bug fixes
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.