FontAgent Pro 2021 Mac is a revolutionary release of the one of the world’s smartest font managers. The first thing you’ll notice is its all-new, stunning interface that features crisp font previews, simple controls, and powerful set management. Activate, deactivate, find fonts, change colors, customize text, and resize UI panes in seconds. FontAgent Crack for Mac font management done right–your way.
FontAgent Pro Mac Features:
Build a High-Integrity Font Catalog
Just drag fonts into FontAgent to add them to your font catalog. FontAgent Mac Crack keeps a full history of your imports and uses Insider’s FontDNA technology to verify their integrity, fingerprint them and detect duplicates.
Auto-Activation in More Applications
Auto-activate fonts (now in a lot more applications) as you open documents in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InCopy; Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher; and other popular Mac apps.
New Sharable and Searchable Tags
Assign keyword tags to fonts and sets to classify them by project, appearance, job numbers, clients… however you want. Create tag-based Smart Sets to preview, compare and activate associated fonts easily. And when you share your fonts with other FontAgent Sync or Server users, you share their tags as well — no extra steps required.
Back by popular demand, FontAgent supports nested sets so you can organize fonts hierarchically by client, project, foundry or style. Nested sets are sharable, so when you share a parent set with other FontAgent Sync and Server users, FontAgent Pro Mac Crack shares the set definitions as well as the fonts in the parent and all its child subsets.
Tight Monotype and Adobe Cloud Integration
Fonts activated in Monotype and Adobe Fonts appear automatically in FontAgent Pro Crack and work just like all your other fonts. A goldmine of online fonts is at your fingertips… and in your workflow.
Enter freeform comments for your fonts and sets to describe the projects, clients, colors, type settings or treatments that make your projects shine. Later, search your comments to find the fonts you need for any of your projects, and use them consistently.
Search fonts by name, style, foundry, designer, tags, comments, ratings, and other metadata. Perform complex searches and save their results as Smart Sets that auto-update as you add fonts to your collection.
More Metadata Drives Smarter Searches
Select a font or set and view more property metadata than ever—font formats, styles, metrics, tags, filenames, locations, ratings and comments—everything you need to know about your fonts. Information is power.
More Ways to Preview Fonts (faster, too)
Preview fonts in waterfalls, planks, slide shows, paragraphs and compare lists. Drag glyphs into your documents. Try the Tile View to see font thumbnails or to compare all the styles in a font family.
Explore Using the Table View
FontAgent’s Table View lets you quickly explore and compare font metadata in a spreadsheet that includes font previews. Click to sort, activate, apply star ratings, or group by family or foundry. It’s that powerful and that simple.
Print and Export Your Fonts
Create hardcopy and PDF font samples for sharing with clients and co-workers. Produce waterfalls, paragraphs, logotype, character sets—whatever you want. Export fonts into organized folder hierarchies for archiving or sending to service bureaus.
Flexible Licensing Choices
When you’re ready to purchase, choose between a traditional stand-alone license, or a cost-effective Sync subscription that enables cloud-based font sharing across users and computers—no server required.
Built atop the planet’s most robust font display, search, activation and metadata engines, the latest edition of FontAgent adds a flood of functionality to help you organize, categorize and visualize your fonts using FontAgent’s modern Mac interface that features crisp previews, simple controls and powerful font management. Activate, deactivate, search, change colors, customize text and resize UI panes in seconds. Here are some highlights:
- Sharable tags for categorizing and organizing your fonts
- macOS 11 Big Sur, 10.15 Catalina and 10.14 Mojave compatibility
- Adobe Creative Cloud auto-activation
- Support for Dark Mode
- All-new, optimized font-rendering engine for faster previews
- Tight integration with Monotype and Adobe Fonts
- Better font cache auto-clearing
- Faster syncing, especially for large font collections
- Speedier, 2x faster font activation
- Auto-activation in Adobe CC 2021 (InDesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop, After Effects, InCopy); Quark 2020, Affinity (Photo, Designer, Publisher) and other leading applications
- Expanded, speedy searching of font tags and comments
- Improved managing and syncing of user-entered tags
- Group-by-tag display in the Table View.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.