Folx GO 2020 Mac are looking for a powerful tool to manage and organize your downloads in a neat way Folx GO for mac is just what you need.
Folx GO Mac Features:
- User friendly downloader with lots of cool options and modern Mac interface
- Folx GO+ is powered by a great feature to split downloads up to 10 threads.
- In this way the downloading speed will be increased dramatically.
- You are able to set a time that is most convenient to start/stop the downloads.
- For better search of downloaded data, assign one or more tags to each task.
- You can add tags during downloading progress or set them automatically.
- Allows controlling download speed with an added possibility to schedule specific speed for certain time and dates.
- All the downloaded data, whether it’s music or video, will be automatically integrated to iTunes playlist.
- When starting new downloads from websites requiring authentication, Folx can remember login and password for easier downloading in the future.
- Folx Go+ can also save passwords for FTP and HTTP websites.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.