Focus 2020 Mac Mac app to block distracting websites like Facebook and Reddit. Block distractions & improve your productivity with Focus. Facebook? Twitter? Reddit? IM? These services are great, but getting stuff done can be hard when they’re one click away.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to quickly create your ideal work environment on your computer? In the real world, it’s easy to close the door or put on some headphones. But blocking out distractions on a computer is harder. We socialize and entertain ourselves on the same computers where we work. Interruptions make it hard to get into a state of flow.
Focus Mac Features:
- Blocks websites for Mac in all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Blocks applications (like Mail and Twitter) from starting
- See custom quotes instead of the blocked page to inspire yourself
- Setup complex schedules or use timers and pomodoro mode to get productive fast
- Simple for beginner users & powerful for advanced users Stop procrastinating and improve your productivity today!
Focus Professional feature:
- Everything from Productivity
- Schedule Mode
- Pomodoro Mode
- Break Mode
- Password Mode.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.