Sawmill 2019 Mac brings all the features of Sawmill PROFESSIONAL and adds improved scalability, extreme customization functionality, and support for MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, and Role-based Authentication Control (RBAC). Sawmill ENTERPRISE is intended for organizations with existing enterprise database infrastructure, a hierarchy of users needing highly granular access to Sawmill functionality, and/or a need for up-to-the-second reporting from a large log dataset being continually imported into Sawmill’s database.
Sawmill crack mac processes log data faster, by splitting log parsing across many processors (or cores). This can give a nearly linear speedup sawmill when processing large logs on a multi-core system, so an 8-core system can import data in 1/8 the time, during log import, the first stage of a database build. Sawmill ENTERPRISE also uses all processors and cores when running large queries. This speeds up some database building operations, for faster data import, and also speeds up some large reports. Together, these make Sawmill ENTERPRISE an excellent choice for anyone with a large dataset to analyze.
Sawmill ENTERPRISE features include:
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server back-end database
- Support for Oracle back-end database
- Support for MySQL back-end database
- Support for Role-based Authentication Control (RBAC)
- Multiprocessor log import
- Multiprocessor report generation and query processing
- Complete customization of the web interface via Salang programming.
TwistedWave Mac Features:
- Advanced report filters in the Reports page
- Clickstream Web Visitor Reports
- Email option in the Reports, for sending the current report by email
- User Management Editor for admin and report user access
- Log Filter Editor (Import Filters) to filter the raw log data into the database
- Report Filter Editor (Output Filters) to filter the report being displayed without changing the database
- Report Editor for modifying the reports and the report menu allowing creation and editing of the reports – the graphs, tables and report menu navigation
- Integrated Sawmill Database
- Sawmill Scheduler for automation of all analysis functions, including database pruning, emailed reports, and fast static HTML reports
- DNS resolution for log data IP addresses
- Geographic Location reports to the City level via GeoLite City™
- 1022 supported log file formats
- Multiple log sources including Cluster / Load Balanced environments via HTTP, FTP, Local File or Command Line
- 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 and unlimited profile license packs (Upgrade path to Enterprise)
- Language support for English and other supported languages.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.