Flow 2019 Mac will change the way you work with graph editor the moment you launch it. Flow brings an easy interface to After Effects for customizing animation curves, without needing to venture into the aging, confusing graph editor. It works with the same CSS animation-timing-functions you’ve come to know and love. Our values correspond directly to the values in cubic-bezier (x1,y1,x2,y2).
Flow’s core is based on Lea Verou’s cubic-bezier.com, so you are free to copy URL values and paste them into the extension – Flow will parse them and apply the exact same transition to your selected keyframes or expression. Flow crack mac comes with 25 pre-defined, commonly-used motion curves based on Robert Penner’s Easing Functions.
Flow Mac Features:
- Easy-to-use Curve Editor click and drag the handles to define the shape of your curve.
- Read Values from AE will analyze your currently selected keys and set the graph to their in/out curves.
- Bezier Points reflects the location of your two points; if you’re familiar with the CSS cubic-bezier() transition.
- Save to Library saves current curve to User Library for quick use later.
- Apply as Keys or Expressions don’t want to mess with your perfect keys.
- Use for Ease Out / In & Out / In toggles define whether you want to use your curve for easing into your keys, out of your keys, or both.
- Import / Export Library provides a simple way of sharing animation curves with a team.
- Responsive Layout have it wide, have it slim, have it vertical or horizontal.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.