Flip PDF Professional Mac Features:
- Import. Import from Adobe PDF files and keep the exact style, bookmarks, and hyperlinks.
- Templates. There are dozens of pre-designed template, hundreds of themes, and sense for you to save a lot of time.
- Customization. Branding your eBook with your logo, background, color, and music. Tune your eBook with size, shadow, hard cover, toolbar buttons, and more.
- Edit. Add movie, audio, button, text, image, Flash, and more to pages.
- Output. Publish to online, email, CD-ROM, EXE, and Mac App.
- Mobile compatible. The output eBooks can be viewed on PC and mobile device, such as iPad, iPhone, Android device, etc.
- Social networks integration. Let your reader share your digital books with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Google Analytics Integration.
- Multiple language supported. You can define the language of the template UI.
- Command line. Use command-line mode to automate the creation of the Flash eBooks without the need for interaction.
- The content could not be pasted by pressing [Command+V] in program of mac version.
- After opening the demo and re-importing a PDF, the content added on the original demo was all retained.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.