Flinto 2018 Mac is a comprehensive app prototyping tool that allows you to create anything from simple tap-through prototypes, to comprehensive prototypes with impressive interactions. We’ve carefully designed Flinto for Mac to minimize complexity. There’s no programming or timelines. It’s the prototyping tool designers have been waiting for. Flinto crack mac our transition designer is a breakthrough. No timelines, no programming, just put stuff where you want it to go. Your transitions can be simple or crazily complex, and transitions are reusable. You have precise control over each layer, including spring or cubic-bezier easing.
Create individual interactions with ease in Flinto, but also bring in as many screens as you want. Prototype individual flows, or entire apps. Thanks to our clever design, you won’t run into ballooning complexity or weird broken screens that you didn’t want. If you’re a Sketch user, getting your designs into Flinto for Mac takes only a few seconds. Use our Sketch plugin to export your designs from Sketch into Flinto for Mac. If you make a change in Sketch, you can import again and update your existing prototype. All the changes you make in Flinto for Mac can be tested immediately in the preview window, or on your WiFi-connected iPhone or iPad using our free iOS viewer app. There’s nothing quite like the instant feedback when testing your changes to a transition on your iPhone immediately after making that change in Flinto for Mac.
Flinto Mac Features:
- Use the Behavior Designer to create micro-interactions that exist within one screen. Perfect for things like button effects, toggle switches, looping animations and scroll-based animations.
- Navigate between screens using transitions you design, controlled by simple taps, or direct manipulation swipe gestures.
- The movement of your finger is fed into your transition to create a slick, natural animation. No janky weirdness.
- Adding scrolling areas to your screens couldn’t be easier.
- Select some layers, and click the Scroll Group button.
- You can tweak a variety of options, create paging Scroll Groups, nest scroll groups and even create scroll-based animations.
- Flinto’s iOS viewer app is free in the App Store for anyone to download.
- You can send your Flinto files to anyone you’d like to share with.
What’s New in Version?
- Clip groups in animations have been fixed.
- You can now animate clip group masks as you would expect.
- Problems where scrolling didn’t work right with trackpads and traditional mouse wheels have been fixed.
- Fixed several issues where undo didn’t work correctly.
- Improved the way the preview window size is determined to avoid it opening at strange zoom amounts.
- Resizing groups that contain scroll groups works correctly now.
- Fixed animation issues when resizing groups in certain situations.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.