FlexiHub 2020 Mac on all computers that need to have shared access to the device. Invite other users to connect to your local peripherals with just a couple of clicks. Not only is FlexiHub crack mac a global solution, it also lets you share USB over network and access remote USB devices between Windows, macOS, Linux and Android operating systems.
A revolutionary USB over IP technology to share/connect remote USB and COM port devices over the Internet. Get a single point of access for all USB and COM ports of the remote computers. With FlexiHub you can use any device in real time – no matter if it is connected to the computer in the next room, is at home while you are at the office or even overseas.
FlexiHub Mac Features:
- Access remote USB and Serial Ports on Any Computer.
- Connect and Disconnect to USB and Serial Ports Remotely.
- Invite Others to Use Shared USB and Serial Devices.
- Custom USB over Network App Development.
- Communications via advanced FlexiChat.
- Exclusive USB over Network Sharing Technology.
- Secure USB over Network Connection.
- You can block any USB or serial port device from sharing over TCP/IP network.
- Traffic compression during data transfer helps speed up interaction.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.