Fission 2019 Mac Crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. Fission is streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files. If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
Support for MP3 CBR & VBR, HE-AAC, direct import from iTunes, bug fixes, and much, much more. Fission crack mac can now import many more formats, including: MPEG layer 1 and 2, AIFF-C, Ogg Vorbis, Shorten, RealAudio, Windows Media Audio (WMA), AMR, QDesign Music, WavePack and Monkey’s Audio.
New in Fission:
- Fission’s interface has been updated to make it easier, more fun to use, and a joy to behold.
- Want to edit multiple audio files at once or just copy and paste between files? With Fission, you can!
- Editing used to mean switching between Inspect, Select, and Split modes. Fission provides access to all controls, all the time.
- Edit an AIFF file, then save it to MP3. Edit FLAC and save to AAC. You can now export to any supported format.
- Using the new Batch Converter, you can transcode dozens of files between audio formats, with just a few clicks.
- If you need to make an enhanced podcast with AAC chapters, Fission will have it done in no time flat.
- Fission now has full support for opening, editing, and saving FLAC audio files.
- In addition to adding support for FLAC, Fission now supports reading, editing, and saving WAV audio files as well.
Fission Mac Features
- Trim, split, fade in and out, all with a few simple clicks. Fission is designed with simplicity in mind.
- Cutting out audio couldn’t be easier, with Fission’s easy selection and cropping.
- Fission’s Batch Converter lets you quickly convert multiple files between audio formats.
- Fission can now save any file directly to MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, or WAV.
- Edit natively, with no quality loss, in the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Fission can edit lossily compressed MP3 and AAC files without re-encoding, so you never lose quality.
- Edit audio down, then choose “Save as iPhone Ringtone” to get ringtones & text tones for the iPhone.
- Trim out unwanted ads and other bits from recordings made in Audio Hijack Pro, Piezo, or other apps.
- Convert digital downloads from large-file formats like FLAC to more portable formats.
- Take one long file, such as a recorded LP, and split it into individual songs.
- Even better, create Enhanced Podcasts, with chapterized AAC files. It couldn’t be simpler.
- Got a small portion of audio to save? Highlight it, click Crop and you’re done.
- Highlight a section of audio then adjust the gain with the Gain slider.
- With a simple drag and drop or copy and paste, you can join two or more files.
- Highlight unwanted audio, then press delete – that’s it.
- With Fission’s Split Points, you can split and save to get multiple files.
- Automatically split files based on silence – perfect for LP and DVD recordings.
- Fade audio in and out to create pleasing transitions.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.