Final Cut Pro X 2021 Mac Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow. Final Cut Pro X for mac crack external monitoring lets you route video and audio through HDMI or third-party Thunderbolt and PCIe devices. It edit multi-camera projects with automatic sync and support for up to 64 camera angles.
Final Cut Pro X Mac Features:
- Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions.
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip.
- Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management.
- Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
- 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects.
- Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
- Beautifully animated, easily customizable 2D and 3D titles.
- Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.
- Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
- Improve the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.
- Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
- Use themed menus to quickly author and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Import and export XML to support third-party workflows.
What’s New in Version:
- Improves stability when exporting with certain macOS Language & Region preferences.
- Improves stability when playing H.264 or HEVC media.
- Create and edit custom column views with the new column editor.
- Search for media in the browser using expanded criteria including clip names, markers, and notes.
- Sort clips in the browser according to type, including proxy, optimized, and missing media.
- Fixes an issue where adjusting audio keyframes on one side of a blade edit shifts keyframes unexpectedly on the other side.
- Restores support for copying clips from the Finder and pasting into the timeline.
- Improves stability when copying events in the browser to a library stored on an external hard drive.
- Fixes an issue in which the timeline index was not displaying active angle information for multicam clips.
- Fixes an issue where Canon Cinema RAW Light and RED RAW media could not be imported if a camera card was mounted when launching Final Cut Pro.
- Improves reliability when importing an FCPXML file with missing media.
- Fixes an issue with the Color Mask in which dragging to select a range with the eyedropper did not display the selection circle.
- Improves reliability when using the Select Next Clip command.
- Improves reliability when app switching to Final Cut Pro with an external hard drive connected.
- Improves reliability when quitting Final Cut Pro during a background render.
- Improves stability and performance when working with multicam clips that contain corrupt media.
- Fixes an issue in which audio waveforms would sometimes not update when using the Trim tool to perform a slip edit.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.