Filter Forge 2020 Mac is now available! It features improved rendering engine that speeds up image processing, adds support for copying and pasting image from and into Filter Forge, improves the logic of render map export, and updates over 40 components. It also includes support for the latest host applications and OS versions.
Rendering speed has always been a concern for many Filter Forge users. Filter Forge for mac brings in improvements to sample caching that can speed up lots of filters. It refreshes 47 existing components, making their list and slider inputs mappable. It simplifies filter creation and gives authors more room for creativity. Thanks to the recent renderer rewrite, Filter Forge 7 brings in the ability to generate all render channels simultaneously and in parallel with the final image. You can now preview the channels being rendered and quickly switch between them without restarting rendering.
Filter Forge Mac Features:
- New Sample Cache Architecture Speeds Up Rendering.
- Instant Component Search.
- New instant component search makes adding components to your filter faster and easier.
- Forge adds support for copying and pasting images.
- Filter Forge together with any image editor regardless of its support for plugins.
- The new Export dialog implements the long-awaited option to export multiple render channels at once.
- You can select specific images for export and fine-tune their export settings.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.