Baselight for Avid 2020 Mac extends the capabilities of a high-end colour grading system directly onto the Avid timeline in a powerful, flexible, and tightly integrated workflow. This AVX plugin features unlimited layers of colors, grading inside and outside mattes, variable feathering, point tracking and area tracking all live and fluidly interactive on the Avid timeline, minimising and even eliminating the need to go back into the colour suite with last-minute changes.
If you’re not already familiar with Baselight, you’ll find the intuitive and friendly interface quick to learn and a pleasure to work with. Take a look at the Baselight Editions Overview for a description of the features common to all products in the Baselight Editions range.
Baselight Editions provide a comprehensive subset of features enabling complex looks to be achieved within your VFX suite. However, advanced rendering support for almost all Baselight features is provided within Baselight for NUKE Crack Mac allowing final delivery of jobs directly from NUKE.
FilmLight Baselight for Avid Mac Features:
- Bring the powerful Baselight grading toolset directly into the VFX pipeline.
- NUKE enables you to add high quality, complex colour correction.
- You don’t have to wait to get graded shots back from the colour suite.
- Baselight gives you real-world, complex grades right within NUKE.
- By seeing the full grade in context, you can spend time optimising the important factors.
- This simple, effective workflow is based around the Baselight Grade file (BLG).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.