FilmConvert for Photoshop 2020 Mac is a film stock emulation plugin for Adobe Photoshop. FilmConvert includes dedicated camera packs that increase the color accuracy of the film match to your footage. Intuitive software that takes care of the technology so you, the filmmaker, can focus on creating magical cinematic experiences for your audience.
FilmConvert Pro for Photoshop Mac Features:
- It is world best and popular with professional photographers, videographers, and designers App.
- Photoshop is more specific to digital cameras, and their simulation presets range from still to motion picture film types.
- The main preview window requires no real explanation and is intuitive for the user.
- Beginning with Exposure and Temp settings, the sliders are larger than some plug-ins.
- The image preview is nearly instantaneous and accurate to the rendered output.
- The film type is selected below by clicking on the text or toggling the arrow keys to find the look you prefer.
- Controls for balance, level, and saturation can be eyeballed on a well-calibrated display.
- This is great for projects, if you don’t use the software for a period of time you may forget that clicking with each use.
- The emulation options include 8mm, 16mm, and 35mm sizes for a several film types.
Compatible host applications:
Adobe® Photoshop® CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, 2020.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.