FilmConvert Nitrate 2021 Mac for After Effects & Premiere Pro. Anew set of features to give you even more power and control over your color grading. Cineon Log film emulations. Full custom curve control. Advanced film grain controls and more! Filmmakers love the built-in FilmConvert film stocks for their authentic look, but sometimes you want more control over the final image.
In the Nitrate for Mac update, we’ve added Cineon Log versions of our original film stock emulations, meaning you can dial the contrast or saturation of a film stock back to your liking, while still keeping the authentic film stock colors. We’ve designed full custom curve controls for each of the FilmConvert film stocks, so you can create exactly the look you want: modify highlight and shadow roll-offs, or even design your own film stock from scratch. Nitrate now uses a full Log image processing pipeline, so you can retain the full dynamic range of your footage through the grading process. You can now adjust the appearance of the grain individually in the highlights, mid-tones, and shadows.
Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects Plugin:
Create the romance of film on your next digital video using FilmConvert plugin for Premiere Pro & After Effects. Our software seamlessly fits into your current Adobe workflow, helping you to achieve professional results quickly and easily. We’ve optimized our plugin to work cross platform, as well as being completely up-to-date with Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 or later.
- New Nitrate features – print density film emulation, advanced grain controls
- Up-to-date with Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 or later
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
FilmConvert Nitrate Mac Features:
- Camera Packs contain accurate data for each Camera Picture Style.
- It continue to work directly with camera companies to bring.
- Choose from our range of precise Camera Profiles, matched to your camera.
- It work with a wide range of popular cameras to deliver.
- Use those profiles to match to your chosen film stocks to create a stunning.
- Industry leading quality grain, scanned at 6K to give the best results.
- Motion and Photographic, Color Positive, Negative + Reversals.
- Create & export 3D LUTS using FilmConvert for on-set use.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.