FileMaker Server 2018 Mac is fast, reliable server software used to securely share data with groups of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go, and FileMaker WebDirect users. Get 24/7 availability and reliability, remotely manage apps with ease, and save time by automating administrative tasks. FileMaker Server Mac Crack most installations of FileMaker take less than 20 minutes so it’s easy to instantly start managing your custom apps remotely and automating administrative tasks.
FileMaker Server Mac Features:
- Get anytime access to your data with 24/7 availability.
- Protect your data with scheduled live back-ups, which run even while your apps are in use.
- Manage groups of FileMaker users with reliable security and network performance.
- FileMaker Server does not restrict the number of networked FileMaker Pro clients.
- Limits are imposed by your hardware, app design, operating system, or licensing program.
- Manage user access through external authentication via Active Directory/Open Directory.
- Use SSL encryption for secure data transfer.
- And secure your data when hosted on FileMaker Server using powerful AES 256-bit encryption requires.
- FileMaker Pro Advanced to enable encryption on each app.
- Use FileMaker WebDirect to run interactive solutions in a web browser no web programming skills needed.
- Use Custom Web Publishing to create custom, data-driven websites using PHP or XML.
- FileMaker Server in conjunction with external programs and development tools. Support up to 50 simultaneous ODBC/JDBC remote connections.
What’s New in FileMaker Server 17:
- Use FileMaker data in other popular apps and services with the REST-based FileMaker Data API during.
- Better visualize your FileMaker data with Tableau.
- The connector is a FileMaker Data API that provides integration with Tableau Desktop.
- Simplify credential management by specifying OAuth 2.0 third-party authentication providers.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.