FileMaker Pro 2021 Mac build apps like a boss. Take on digital transformation with Claris FileMaker 19 Crack Mac. Quickly build custom apps that solve your business problems today and tomorrow. Accelerate your business, unlock your team’s creative potential, and drive to better outcomes. It’s got all the tools you need to roll up your sleeves and DIY or team up with pro developers for next-level expertise.
With built-in templates, drag-and-drop design, and an intuitive graphical UI, you’ll be app-building in no time. And your work goes live the second you’re ready, across every device that’s the power of FileMaker. Explore Marketplace to find the perfect jumping off point for your own custom app from templates and components to fully-completed vertical market apps.
- Project Management
- Content Library
- Asset Manager
- Invoicing Details
- Contract Management
- Event Planning
- Field Research
- Supply Management
- Tour Dashboard.
FileMaker Pro Mac Features:
- Secure, real-time sharing on any device.
- That means your app works on mobile or desktop, on the web, on premise and in the cloud.
- Drag and drop prebuilt add-ons for instant app development.
- Add charts, calendars, kanban boards, activity timelines, and more.
- Use smart tech such as Core ML for things like image and sentiment recognition, Siri Shortcuts for voice-enabled interactions.
- Create apps directly in the cloud with zero configuration and deployment.
- Use scripts, triggers, calculation functions, graphical design tools, and relational data modeling.
- Built on Claris Core, FileMaker includes industry-standard protections to keep your data secure.
- Connect to all kinds of web services and apps in minutes using Claris Connect.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.