FileBot 2020 Mac is the ultimate tool for organizing and renaming Movies, TV Shows, Anime or Music. It’s smart, highly customizable, and just works. If you’re using HTPC software like Plex, Kodi or Emby then FileBot is a must-have utility!
FileBot Crack Mac will match your files against TheMovieDB or TheTVDB and then rename (or move / copy / symlink / hardlink) them exactly the way you want it. Anything is possible! If you need help extracting archives en masse or checking SFV / MD5 / SHA1 / SHA256 files then FileBot will get that done too.
FileBot Mac Features:
- FileBot’s versatility lies in the fact you have complete control over the naming process.
- You to match up your files to whatever media servers you intend to marry them with.
- It works with movies, music and TV shows, and supports fetching metadata.
- It’ll even download artwork where possible.
- Despite all this power, Filebot employs a relatively straightforward user interface.
- It does take a little getting used to, though, making FileBot a better choice for more experienced media users.
- You’ll find FileBot is an essential tool in any digital media library toolkit.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.