File Juicer 2020 is a drag & drop can opener and data archaeologist. Its specialty is to find and extract images, video, audio or text from files which are hard to open in other ways. File Juicer for mac doesn’t care what type file you drop onto it; it searches the entire file byte by byte. If it finds a JPEG, JP2, PNG, GIF, PDF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PICT, TIFF, Flash, Zip, HTML, WAV, MP3, AVI, MOV, MPG, WMV, MP4, AU, AIFF or text file inside, it can save it to your desktop or to another folder you choose.
File Juicer Mac Features:
- Extract images from a PowerPoint slide show or presentation.
- Extract images and text from PDF files.
- Recover images and video from erased flash cards
- Recover text from damaged files
- Extract the images and HTML files in Safari’s cache.
- Extract attachments from email archives.
- Rebuild simple PDF files into Word documents
- Convert iPhoto’s iPod cache files and ithmb files to TIFF.
- Recover photos from your iPod if you have lost your Mac.
- Extract Flash animations saved in .EXE files.
- Convert ZIP files which have been saved as .EXE files to zip.
- Extract the JPEG pictures from Canon & Nikon RAW files.
- Use it for forensics examining cache files of various kinds.
- Invisibly attach files to images – simple steganography.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.