FigrCollage 2019 Mac make a photo collage in the form of any shape, number, word, or text. Make a heart collage, number collage, letter collage, word collage, or a collage from any alphabet. Absolutely anyone can make a collage from a shape or text in a few minutes no design expertise or experience needed.
We bet you’d be pleasantly surprised with the ease of use and the quality of results! Make a collage in one of the standard shapes or use your own custom shape. Here’re some sample pictures made using FigrCollage.
FigrCollage Mac Features:
- Make a Collage from a Shape or Text on Mac PC.
- Picture Collage Forming Shape of a Fish.
- Anyone can make a collage from a shape or text in a few minutes.
- No design expertise or experience needed.
- You’d be pleasantly surprised with the ease of use.
- Make a collage in one of the standard shapes or use your own custom shape.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.