Fetch 2019 Mac is a reliable, full-featured file transfer client for the Apple Macintosh whose user interface emphasizes simplicity and ease of use. Fetch for mac supports FTP and SFTP, the most popular file transfer protocols on the Internet for compatibility with thousands of Internet service providers, web hosting companies, publishers, pre-press companies, and more.
Fetch Mac Features:
- Support for FTP, SFTP, and FTP with TLS/SSL (FTPS)
- A file list modeled on the familiar Mac OS X Finder
- Droplet shortcuts for easy uploading and tracking the progess of your upload
- Editing any kind of file directly on a server
- Previewing files on the server with Quick Look
- Synchronizing folders using the Mirror command
- A convenient way to view files in a web browser and copy web addresses
- Automatic resuming of stalled or failed uploads and downloads
- Automatic support for Zip, StuffIt, Gzip and other common file formats.
- Bonjour (Rendezvous) support
- Unicode file names
- Automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.