FastRawViewer 2020 Mac is a must have; it’s all you need for extremely fast and reliable culling, direct presentation, as well as for speeding up of the conversion stage of any amounts of any RAW images of every format. FastRawViewer Crack Mac is the only WYSIWYG RAW viewer that allows to see RAW exactly as a converter will see it, and provides RAW-based tools to estimate what a converter will be able to squeeze from the shot.
RAW-based tools allow one to estimate what a converter will be able to squeeze from the RAW image data and make preliminary adjustments to the RAW file, which will be read and applied by Adobe converters.
FastRawViewer Mac Features:
- FastRaw will be able to squeeze from the RAW image data and make preliminary adjustments to the RAW file.
- It provides tools for the rating, labeling and sorting photos, and filtering of any number of RAW images.
- It can be changed according to individual habits and preferences.
- FastRawViewer supports a variety of RAW, JPEG, TIFF, and PNG formats.
- It is extremely flexible; nearly all of its settings can be tuned.
- It is very user-friendly and seamlessly integrates into any existing RAW workflow.
- Look below each of the pictures demonstrates two previews of the same shot one is an embedded JPEG with a JPEG.
- OE- and UE Indication and Statistics allow for the immediate review of clipped highlights and plugged shadows based directly on RAW data.
- The real RAW Histogram allows one to evaluate whether the dynamic range of the scene on the shot fits within the camera’s dynamic range.
- Shadow Boost allows one to lift shadows and bring out details, or evaluate noise level in shadows.
- Highlight Inspection dims the shadows/midtones, and increases the contrast in the highlights in order to evaluate the details in the highlights.
- Exposure Correction allows one to adjust the overall image brightness; adjustments are recorded in XMP files.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.