Faronics Power Save 2021 Mac uses intelligent energy management to ensure workstations are available when system resources are required, while conserving power during productivity downtimes. Power Save Mac Crack provides organizations with real financial and energy savings on every computer deployed, as well as seamless integration with Apple Remote Desktop.
Intelligent Power Savings
Intelligent, non-intrusive computer energy management that analyzes multiple indicators of system activity before going into power savings mode.
Accommodates IT maintenance schedules and allow users to temporarily override power actions when necessary.
Easy to Implement
Easy implementation through Audit Mode which provides baseline measurement and estimated savings.
Operational Savings and ROI
Provides tangible financial savings and rapid return on investment to organizations through reduced energy consumption.
In-Depth Visibility into Energy Savings
Detailed energy savings reports provide visibility into energy savings derived from the use of Faronics Power Save Crack Mac.
Manage with a Central Console
Management, deployment and configuration is made possible via a single web-based or on-premise console.
Faronics Power Save Mac Features:
- Advanced Activity Monitoring – Intelligently monitors CPU, network or disk activity and executes power-saving actions only when the activity falls below a defined level.
- End-user Overrides – End-users can temporarily disable power management for convenience and customize local wake-up from Hibernate or Standby mode.
- Flexible Scheduling – Easily schedule wake-up, shutdown or restart events.
- Configurable Energy Management – Power Policies allow for different levels of energy management at different times. Energy Consumption Profiles enable fine tuning of individual workstation power use.
- Disruption Mitigation – Notifies users and saves open documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and email drafts, prior to going into Power Saving Mode.
- Management Reporting – Detailed energy use and savings reports based on local costs demonstrate rapid ROI.
- Audit Mode – Disables Power Save actions while recording events on workstations for analysis of potential energy savings using Power Save reports.
- Central Management – The web-based and on-premise management consoles make deployment, configuration and management a breeze.
- Comprehensive Dashboards – The Power Save and Deep Freeze Cloud dashboards make it easy to visualize power consumption information for your entire organization.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.