Fantastical 2023 Mac includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
- Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event details and press return
- You’re back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar!
Fantastical Crack Mac natural-language engine is expressive and intelligent, so you can write in your own style. Fantastical also automatically recognizes the location of your event and can even invite people from your Contacts to the event.
- Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for macOS
- Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
- macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
- Handoff support between Fantastical 3 for Mac, Fantastical 3 for iPhone, and Fantastical 3 for iPad
- Fixed an issue where the App Store version of Fantastical would crash on launch
- Added the ability to use the option and shift key modifiers when responding to an event
- Improved experience when joining Zoom meetings as a host
- Improved Around.co video conference detection
- Improved accessibility in the Openings Availability view
- Improved VoiceOver support while adding accounts and managing Openings
- Fixed an issue where instances of recurring events could appear twice in the watch app
- Fixed a crash when adding interesting calendars in certain languages
- Fixed an issue where timed events would become all-day events when dragging between dates in month view
- Fixed an issue where the colors dots next to events went missing in the widgets
- Fixed an issue where moving an invitation between calendars would show an error
- Fixed an issue where Google shared calendars could erroneously appear to be deleted by users without access permissions
- Various fixes and improvements
- And much, much more!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.