Family Tree Maker 2020 Mac makes it easier than ever to discover your family story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage. If you’re new to family history, you’ll appreciate how this intuitive program lets you easily grow your family tree with simple navigation, tree-building tools, and integrated Web searching. If you’re already an expert, you can dive into the more advanced features, options for managing data, and a wide variety of charts and reports. The end result is a family history that you and your family will treasure for years to come!
What’s New in Family Tree Maker?
- The first Family Tree Maker edition under our own steam is here!
- FTM 2017 brings home a year of work on a state-of-the-art syncing technology built together with Ancestry, plus integration with FamilySearch, color coding, a photo repair tool and much more!
- FamilySync is our version of the new technology replacing TreeSync.
- Families will love the new ability to sync multiple copies of FTM to one Ancestry tree.
- Now each time you go to sync, if there’s a reason you should maybe think twice, a window pops up to say so.
- Get organized and gain insights into your family history using our new color coding tools with up to eight colors at a time on a single person.
- Powerful but easy-to-use tools that in just a few clicks can take an old photo faded beyond recognition and restore it to look like the day it was printed.
- FamilySearch is integrated into FTM 2017 so you can get match suggestions automatically, search billions of free online records, and merge them into your tree.
Family Tree Maker Mac Features:
- Illustrate your family story with photos, historical records, and audio and video files.
- The easy-to-use tools in Family Tree Maker help you manage media faster than ever before, as well as add photos directly from iPhoto, scan images directly into your tree, and even create slideshows.
- This guide offers you a step-by-step tour of the program and all that you can accomplish with it.
- Family Tree Maker’s most popular features with quick lessons that make research fast and fun.
- Access interactive street and satellite maps to view important locations in your ancestors’ lives and track your family’s migration paths.
- View and share your discoveries with a variety of colorful family tree charts.
- More options and views let you display an individual’s ancestors, spouses, and children together.
- The Index of Individuals Report has been expanded with options for anniversary, birthday, contact lists, and more.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.