Factorio 2022 Mac is a game in which you build and maintain factories. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies. In the beginning you will find yourself chopping trees, mining ores and crafting mechanical arms and transport belts by hand, but in short time you can become an industrial powerhouse, with huge solar fields, oil refining and cracking, manufacture and deployment of construction and logistic robots, all for your resource needs.
However this heavy exploitation of the planet’s resources does not sit nicely with the locals, so you will have to be prepared to defend yourself and your machine empire.
Factorio Mac Features:
- Multiplayer, create huge factories, collaborate and delegate tasks.
- Add mods to increase your enjoyment, from small tweak.
- Factorio’s ground-up Modding support has allowed content creators from around the world.
- While the core gameplay is in the form of the freeplay scenario.
- You can create your own with the in-game Map Editor, place down entities, enemies.
- Even add your own custom script to make for interesting gameplay.
What people say about Factorio?
- No other game in the history of gaming handles the logistics side of management simulator so perfectly. – Reddit
- I see conveyor belts when I close my eyes. I may have been binging Factorio lately. – Notch, Mojang
- Factorio is a super duper awesome game where we use conveyor belts to shoot aliens. – Zisteau, Youtube.
- Significantly reduced the intensity of the red screen flash when the player character takes damage.
- Changed fish so they won’t swim into inactive chunks.
- Changed slowdown capsule and posion capsule icons to be matching in size.
- Added email authentication to login GUIs.
- Fixed that overwriting ItemRequestProxy item requests wasn’t working properly in some cases when the same item was already requested.
- Fixed that loading a mod with a corrupted image file would crash the whole game on Linux. more
- Fixed a crash with ghost overbuilding and script interactions.
- Fixed that infinite technologies didn’t respect ignore_tech_cost_multiplier.
- Fixed that LuaEntity::belt_neighbours didn’t work on ghosts. more
- Fixed an issue with item-with-inventory extending inventories and quickbars.
- Fixed that a train stop helper would not draw when hovering inserters next to rails that were not straight connected to a train stop. more
- Fixed a crash when fast replacing electric pole marked to be deconstructed when there is another ghost pole on top of it.
- Fixed a crash when creating a blueprint with connected electric pole while it has an upgrade target set to not electric pole.
- Removed a NaN check when loading map.
- Fixed a screenshot for save file preview would not account for a force of a player. more
- Removed duplicated frame in grenade and cluster grenade animation.
- Fixed a map loading issue when changing mod dependencies and nothing else.
- Fixed a crash when trying to perform some actions while in multiplayer.
- Fixed rotating entities with non-symetric bounding boxes didn’t work correctly.
- Fixed that already built pipes to ground could show removal indicators for pipes they are bridging when selected.
- Fixed the runtime multiplayer settings GUI wouldn’t fit on screen.
- Fixed that inserters could be flipped in some cases when they weren’t supposed to allow it. more
- Fixed that cliff deconstruction wasn’t issued when the corrected cliff collision box overlapped with ghost entities.
- Quickbar shortcuts to items in blueprint books can be used again.
- Fixed grenade shadows.
- Fixed it was possible to put blueprint book indirectly into itself.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.