f.lux 2021 Mac installer is a .zip file – it should be in your Downloads folder. Install f.lux by double-clicking it. f.lux mac crack is installed and running, you should see the f.lux Preferences window appear. Here, you can enter your location and set your usual wake time. f.lux uses this information to create a custom lighting schedule for you. You can open up Preferences any time to view and change your f.lux settings.
f.lux Mac Features:
- The f.lux menu can always be found to the left of your system clock.
- Daytime is whenever the sun is up in your location.
- By default, f.lux is at 6500K during the daytime, and does not change your screen’s color.
- If you prefer very warm daytime colors.
- Sunset is when the sun has set, but you are awake.
- If you are an early riser, this is also your pre-sunrise morning setting.
- Sunset colors are designed to work well with normal warm white room lighting.
- If you usually wake up before sunrise, you might prefer a more moderate.
- Bedtime is the time before sleep when you’re getting ready for bed.
- The Bedtime setting changes with your wake time.
- It removes as much alerting light from your screen as possible so that you can feel your body growing tired.
- You can go to sleep anytime with f.lux – whenever you feel sleepy.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.