Eye Candy 2020 Mac renders realistic effects that are difficult or impossible to achieve in Photoshop alone, such as Fire, Chrome, and the new Lightning. Effects like Animal Fur, Smoke, and Reptile Skin are rendered in exquisite detail down to individual hairs, turbulent wisps, and shiny scales
Eye Candy helps you quickly explore and design looks. In Eye Candy crack mac effects are chosen through easy to recognize icons rather than text menus. Presets are rapidly previewed by simply mousing over them. The theme is less clicking and more visual browsing.
Exposure Software Eye Candy Mac Features:
- Eye Candy user interface to make it easier to explore.
- The theme is less clicking and more visual browsing.
- It is now a single entry in Photoshop’s filter menu.
- It scales effects to match the size of your current artwork.
- You can explore all of our effects without leaving the Eye Candy window.
- You can choose how the effect is rendered in a new layer.
- The new layer include just the effect and not a copy of your original artwork.
- Candy can also work as a Smart Filter, which lets you modify or remove the effect later.
- Many Eye Candy effects use transparency, so we moved the transparency display control out of the preference panel.
- This lets you quickly switch the background between checkerboard, black, white, or a custom solid color.
- Eye Candy provides faster previewing, better preset management, and easier experimentation.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.