Extensis Suitcase Fusion 2019 Mac fonts managed well with Suitcase Fusion. There are many challenges in your day demanding clients, complex projects, impossible deadlines, and more. Let Suitcase Fusion remove your font woes and keep you focused on more important tasks. Extensis Suitcase Fusion for mac is developed and tested to support your professional workflow. Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 and QuarkXPress 2016, we have you covered.
Font Sense technology built into Suitcase Fusion examines and identifies the unique metrics of each font, guaranteeing that the correct font is always used for a document. As fonts are added to Suitcase Fusion they are scanned using the patented technology Font Sense that fingerprints each font with a unique identifier. This identifier based on specific font characteristics, is unique to this specific version of a font – wherever it exists. When a font is used in a document, the auto-activation plug-ins record Font Sense data in the document, so the next time the document is opened, the precise fonts required for that document are activated.
What’s New with Suitcase Fusion:
- Never worry about losing fonts, or transferring them from one machine to another. Save your entire font collection in the cloud, with the Extensis TypeSync cloud service.
- Motion designers rejoice! Live type is now much easier to consistently use in your compositions.
- This NEW first-in-class plug-in embeds Font Sense metadata into your projects, ensuring that you’ll never need to go digging deep into your project to locate and replace missing fonts again.
- With auto-activation plug-ins, missing fonts are no longer a problem.
- Work with confidence that the precise fonts required are automatically activated when needed.
- Wherever you work home studio, coffee shop, or business office you’ll love Suitcase Fusion.
- Creative leaders in these organizations are already reaping the benefits of font management software.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.